Sunday, January 13, 2013

Recap


Dear bloggers, readers, and once-in-a-blue-moon visitors,

I guess by now you have noticed that I haven't blogged for quite some time.  In fact, its been since August 2012 that I have written a real-time post.  I knew I would have little blogging time during September to December and decided to write enough posts to last me to the end of the year.  I had planned to create a new stash of reviews during the winter holidays that would be posted throughout the upcoming months while I diligently worked on my archival studies.  No such luck.

My winter holidays were fabulous.  I was super busy doing Christmasy things with E, family, and friends.  I did not, however, manage to write a review nor finish reading more than one book.  The book, Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan, was very Christmasy and thus I cannot even post a review of it as, well... no one is in the Christmas mood anymore.

So, after a few *polite* questions from others about my blog over the last two weeks, I have decided to broadcast my predicament.  I have no reviews for the time being.  I haven't read any books of late... besides some good archival works.  I will try to keep my blog more updated - after all  blogging is a great procrastination tool!

Speaking of which, my annotated bibliography on the management of archives and library calls me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...