Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fresh Face

Coffee Tale Reviews has gone through yet another face lift.

I remember constantly changing my blog's appearance when I first started blogging in July. With the summer almost over, my new-found familiarity with the blogging world, and boredom with images of coffee beans, I figured it was high time for another change... something a bit more classier, a bit more grown-up, and a bit more versatile.

In the past few weeks I have found some truly creative looking blogs and it has made me eager to change around my own blog's appearance. I've used a template from The Cutest Blog on the Block. There may come a time when I miss my old coffee bean outlay, but right now I'm in love with the pink.

Also - as a heads up - with the new (and my very last!) semester at university, new volunteering positions, and potentially a new job, Coffee Tale Reviews may have a few more changes in store...

I'm not sure exactly how things will turn out, but I promise it will be good reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...