Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

You can participate here.


1. I'm loving that I broke my blog-writer's block. I have future posts thought out, some written, and photographs-galore. It feels good to be back on track.

2. I'm loving that the rooms I've been decorating over the last week are coming together nicely. Believe it or not, I got the colour scheme for one of the rooms off of a picture of bookcases.

3. I have a thing for German culture and history... and Lady Gaga just so happens to have a semi-German song on her new CD. Needless to say, I'm loving it... but I can't find the correct version on Youtube to share! Not loving that :(

4. I'm loving that today is the Vancouver Canucks first game in the Stanley Cup finals... Common' boys, beat Boston! :)


and last but not least...


5. I'm loving E my Englishman... and I'm definitely loving that in 9 days -- 9 days!!! -- E is back. I've missed him so so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...