Monday, March 12, 2012

It's hard to forget the first time...

Somebody That I Used to Know, by Gotye, is pretty popular of late. Yet, I cannot stop loving the first version of the song that I heard a few months ago.

I was browsing YouTube for songs from Ingrid Michaelson's newest CD in early January when I stumbled upon this song:



The title screams that this is a cover, but I actually didn't pick that fact up until a few weeks ago when Gotye's version became popular in my hometown.

Today I am loving this song.
....
and those glasses, oh my goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...