Monday, May 20, 2013

Love can be bittersweet when a girl hears "no"

Not to broadcast another YouTube video... but it is Music Monday Feature!


While I was in England last week I discovered Caro Emerald's music. Caro is a Dutch girl with catchy, jazz infused songs. I seriously love her stuff! ... it sounds so... European? It is not something that fits snugly into the currently North American music scene.

Take a listen below:

Caro Emerald - You Don't Love Me

* Title for this post is from Caro Emerald - You Don't Love Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...