Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday, a weekly meme at shouldbereading lets readers share two random sentences from a random segment of their current reading material.  I haven't participated in this meme for a verrrrry long time (perhaps a year!?) so here it goes:


BookSomething from Tiffany's by Melissa Hill



 
"He ran a hand through his dark hair, wondering why all of this felt so surreal now, when back in Tiffany's it had seemed so right.  Covering her little hand with his big one, he continued: "just know how much I love you."" 
- Hill, 2011, p. 24.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! That's sweet! Haven't heard of this one but I hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the book sweetheart :) :) xxxxxx. dont ever forget how much i love you :):) xxxxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...