Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Picture Me Wednesday - 2010 Week 2

It's pouring outside... windy... the trees are bare, the sky is gray, and, quite frankly, it looks a lot like the middle of November. There is even snow forecast for this week!

I'm nostalgic for the summer. I'm nostalgic for my favourite beach in BC. Thankfully I live pretty close to it, but if I were to venture down this afternoon I would freeze myself.

So, what's a girl to do? Live vicariously through pictures. Here's the spot that I oh-so-much love.



The beach at sunset on a late June night. What more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...