Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Picture Me Wednesday - 2010 Week 3

Welcome to winter!

Okay, well it is still technically November - the time of falling leaves, the last kick of pumpkins, and general Fall-ish things.

But lately it has been cold. -17 degrees cold. Snowy, to boot.

They said it would be the worst Canadian winter since the 1950s and I *think* they may be onto something.

It feels like winter. It looks like winter. And thanks to Yummy Lit, it even smells and tastes like winter treats.

So, for Picture Me Wednesday this week I decided to capitalize on the snow.



This was taken at the very beginning of the snowfall. It was early morning and the sun was just cresting through the snow clouds. It was then that winter truly started - not a date on a calendar marking the end of Fall, but the beginning of our snowfall, bitter cold winds, and need for warm delicious drinks.

Oh, and the sound of winter?
That can be found here - Carly Rae Jepsen's Mittens. I found this song today and fell in love.


PS - I promise that next week I'll stop obsessing about weather patterns!

2 comments:

  1. Winter is definitely here, I'm ready for it to go away already :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica :)

    Haha yes, winter can be a bit of an inconvenience. Thankfully for me, its always manageable in BC. I hope it's not too bad in your area!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...