Sunday, November 7, 2010

So this is November

I miss the blogging world. I miss reading a book for enjoyment. I miss blogging about books. I miss drinking coffee just because I love the taste and not for its potent qualities. Can't the end of November come faster and bring along the end of my semester?!

I saw my research books stacked up on the table tonight and had to take a picture... these are just some of them in my room right now.




However, November mornings are very very pretty here.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you here. The end of this semester can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate about the amount of homework, papers, and projects... although I do not have a stack of research books that looks like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, fellow student sympathizers!
    Just think... it's almosttttt over :)
    Good luck in your studies Letter4no1 and Bailey.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...