Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tune in Tuesday


I recently stumbled across G-Reads - a lovely book review and music promoting blog. Each Tuesday she hosts Tune in Tuesdays, a meme which highlights favourite old or new songs... and I couldn't resist joining in!

I haven't been able to turn Taylor Swift off my itunes tonight. One song continues to play with my emotions... Last Kiss




There's something about this song that I can't put down. It speaks to me in so many ways. It brings back memories. It makes me hope for the future. It scares me. And its melody flows perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for finding my blog & wanting to participate in this weekly event! If you want to upload a video from youtube to your blog, it's quite easy. When you find the video you want on youtube, look for a button that says "embed" underneath it. A box will pop up with a code & you just have to copy & paste that in to your blog where you want the video to be shown. I usually change the dimensions in the code b/c youtube's default size is too big.

    Hope that helps! and I'm starting to become a fan of Taylor Swift :-) she's super talented for her age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginger,

    Thanks for visiting and the helpful information on uploading youtube videos! I'm a new fan of Taylor Swift music, too - I've only been really listening to her work for about two weeks... but a lot of what I'm finding is great :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...