You can participate here.
1. I love that right now E is en-transit to an airport in London. The downside of having an Englishman as a bf? -- I haven't seen him since 1 October 2010. I miss him terribly. I can't wait to pick him up at the airport tomorrow!!
2. I love that in my crazy excitement on E-Eve (yes, I've renamed this Wednesday - can you tell I'm excited?) I planned a baking extravaganza. I know I won't be able to sleep much tonight, so instead I'm planning to bake... lots and lots of cookies! I haven't made cookies since the lead-up to Christmas, and anyone who knows me knows that this is a verrrry long period of sans-fresh homemade cookies. Expect a Sweet Sunday Yummy Lit Review this week if I still can't sleep after baking.
3. I love that my room has a nice little stash of wrapped presents.
4. I love nail polish. I'm the girl who always has painted toes... but I've been without over the last month. Not anymore!
5. I love the festive-feeling in my home. I love decorating for the holidays. Not only do we have a Christmas tree in December and an Easter tree in April... but a few little things are now up for February, including a 'romantic tree.' I swear, it's not as tacky and/or erotic as it sounds!
6. And, on a literary note, I love the latest book I'm reading. I've decided to tackle more of nineteenth-century English literature and read Elizabeth Gaskell's Cranford. However, don't expect a review anytime soon (sorry!). I don't think I'll be having my nose in a book over the next few weeks.
Happy Wednesday & thank you for visiting! :-)