Sunday, May 15, 2011

Getting to Know YOU

I've seen MannLand5's link-up over the last few weeks... Today, I give it a shot :)


The Q's:

1. Have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself?
Yep. A few years ago I had free time (very rare during the semester) while no one else seemed to be available. I took it into my own hands to see The Proposal... and I'm glad I did! It was so funny :)

2. Would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?
Hurricane. It is unusual (but plausible) to have hurricanes in my part of the world. Tornadoes? No thank you. I don't think I could live in an area that was prone to those babies.

3. Have you made summer vacation plans?
This year's summer plans are local. E, my English bf, is visiting for just over a month before university kicks into gear. I can't wait to see him!

4. What's your favorite accessory?
Wow, big question. I happen to love accessories... especially one's with meaning. One of my favourite's is a Citrine necklace. Whenever I wear it I think of when I was given it and by who - love you! xxx

5. Have you ever been thrown a surprise party?
I don't think so.

6. Are you friends with your neighbors?
I barely know them.

7. What's the last movie you saw in the theatre?
I saw Something Borrowed earlier this week. It was very predictable and not something I would readily recommend. But, it did play one of my new favourite artist's songs...




8. What's your favourite food network show?
*shy shrug* Sorry, I don't watch the food network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...