Q: It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
1. I'm currently in the strange predicament of reading 4 books simultaneously. Why is that a strange predicament? I'm an one-book-at-a-time kind of girl.
2. I have a soft spot for reality shows. American Idol and the Bachelor/Bachelorette are my favourites.
3. I worry about everything. I even worry that I worry too much.
4. After a childhood of big dog breeds, I think it's time to get a little pup of my own. One day I hope to have a King Charles Cavalier Cocker Spaniel.
5. I can't wait for Lady Gaga's new CD to come out next week!
Q: If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world, which book would it be from and what would that place be?
I feel like I've answered this question in a Hop before... anyone else have a sense of deja vu?
I'm going to stick with my original answer to this question, and say the world of Harry Potter. I would love to enter a completely different world infused with magic... and still have the chance to visit muggles.