Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Picture Me Wednesday - 2011 Week 14


E and I visited Poland in early April. I had no idea what to expect when we entered this country. Most of our time was spent in Krakow, Poland's former capital. It's a beautiful (and very old) city peppered with cobblestones, narrow streets, 14th century buildings, and brightly coloured walls.


PS: I've taken so many pictures during my recent travels that I *think* I have enough material for many future editions of Picture Me Wednesday. Woot!

4 comments:

  1. Great picture! Reminds me so much of Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this street looked familiar:) I was in Krakow a decade or so ago. I agree, it is a beautiful city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you enjoyed Krakow - it is one of my favourite cities in Europe. A girlfriend and I had a weekend there and absolutely loved it. We also went out to Auschwitz which was pretty sobering - such incredible history in that part of the world!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday - I'll look forward to seeing your Picture Me Wednesdays and following all your travels!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...