Sunday, March 13, 2011

A little bit of happy

Good Sunday, everyone.

I've been watching CNN's coverage of Japan's 280+ earthquakes*, tsunami, and potential nuclear meltdown since late Thursday night. The film footage and interviews are astounding and addictive - I don't even want to think of how many hours I've spent watching or listening to the coverage. My thoughts and kindest regards are with those in Japan and their friends, loved ones, and family members throughout the world.

Not to make light of (or detract from) a situation, but I think we can all do with a little bit of happy during this time. This Youtube video was very popular in February (perhaps you may have already seen it). This is exactly what I need right now - a little bit of happy.

Take care,
Ms. C

* latest count at time of writing.

2 comments:

  1. That was so cute :) Isn't amazing how the simplest things give babies the giggles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally don't really like children, but there is something just WAY TOO CUTE about hysterically laughing babies. One of my favorite things to watch on youtube :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...