It was a great month for Coffee Tale Reviews... and me in general.
1. I was admitted into the grad school program that I've always wanted to attend. I'm becoming a professional librarian - yay! I know I've mentioned this many times, but I am so excited to get started in September!
2. I started baking again. I had a long dry spell of no homemade treats. After a frenzy of Christmas baking I just couldn't go back into the kitchen. But, this month I've had baking requests from others. So, I was able to bake while (mostly) only taste-testing the final product.
3. I've met some great bloggers. I love connecting with you all. And, while we're on that topic, I reached the 100 follower mark. I know that how many followers you have is not important. But, I won't deny that the inner me did a little happy dance when I hit that benchmark.
4. I found a new favourite book. If you haven't had the chance to read The Last Letter From Your Lover, I seriously suggest you do. I adore this book so much that I'm on the lookout for anything else Jojo Moyes writes.
5. I read and reviewed 5 books this month... I haven't been able to pull that off since January. I'm glad to be back into the swing of book blogging.
5. Coffee Tale Reviews has a fresh face. It's only been ten days, but I'm still loving it. Perhaps, fingers crossed, this one will stick until the blog turns one in July!
But, most of all, I'd like to say thank you for visiting, reading, and commenting. You all helped make March 2011 a fun blogging month :)
I hope you have a great April!