Friday, April 1, 2011

March 2011 in Review

I haven't done a month-in-review post for a lonnnng time and I think March 2011 calls for one.

Why?

It was a great month for Coffee Tale Reviews... and me in general.


In March....


1. I was admitted into the grad school program that I've always wanted to attend. I'm becoming a professional librarian - yay! I know I've mentioned this many times, but I am so excited to get started in September!

2. I started baking again. I had a long dry spell of no homemade treats. After a frenzy of Christmas baking I just couldn't go back into the kitchen. But, this month I've had baking requests from others. So, I was able to bake while (mostly) only taste-testing the final product.

3. I've met some great bloggers. I love connecting with you all. And, while we're on that topic, I reached the 100 follower mark. I know that how many followers you have is not important. But, I won't deny that the inner me did a little happy dance when I hit that benchmark.

4. I found a new favourite book. If you haven't had the chance to read The Last Letter From Your Lover, I seriously suggest you do. I adore this book so much that I'm on the lookout for anything else Jojo Moyes writes.

5. I read and reviewed 5 books this month... I haven't been able to pull that off since January. I'm glad to be back into the swing of book blogging.

5. Coffee Tale Reviews has a fresh face. It's only been ten days, but I'm still loving it. Perhaps, fingers crossed, this one will stick until the blog turns one in July!


But, most of all, I'd like to say thank you for visiting, reading, and commenting. You all helped make March 2011 a fun blogging month :)

I hope you have a great April!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like your March was awesome. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear that March was a most prodigious month for you, Ms. C. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your grad school program, and congrats again on your followers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome month you had! Congrats all around :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love successful stories like these!!!

    Also, I am a new follower here too! Thanks for stopping by and giving me some comment-love! I really like your theme to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this book The Last Letter from your Lover, its an old-fashioned, classy type of romance book that had even me (who is thoroughly tired out when it comes to romances) swooning and feeling the romance love.
    With quiet, unassuming writing, Moyes tells a dual story, one a little more focused than the other, but both with characters that are loveable. Jenny Stirling wakes up in November 1960 in a hospital. She suffers from amnesia due to a head wound and is slowly introduced into her high society life - but finds that there is something missing, a hole in her life.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...