Wednesday, April 20, 2011

'Recipe for a Good Life'

"Take a few cups of kindness
One dash of humility
One sprinkle of laughter
One teaspoon of patience
One tablespoon of generosity
One pint of forgiveness
One quart of love
And a gallon of faith

Mix in determination and add lots of courage; stir it up very well, spread it over the span of your lifetime, and serve it to each and every person you meet."

Muhammad Ali and Hana Yasmeen Ali, The Soul of a Butterfly: Reflections on Life's Journey (New York: Bantam Books, 2004), 179.



2 comments:

  1. Excellent reminder - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by and commenting, Bonnie! I have to say that my bf, who was reading the book at the time, pointed this quote out to me - love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...