Saturday, April 2, 2011

Off to the Land of E...

I just wanted to let you all know that my bags are packed (kinda) and I'm ready to go (most definitely) to the Land of E.

Next time you hear from me I will be sipping tea, eating crumpets, and reviewing from England. Actually, I probably won't be that stereotypical. I am a coffee addict, after all :P

I am very excited (perhaps an understatement) of my journey to England and E, my very own Englishman. I love airport hellos and can't wait for mine in just a couple of days.

I'm going to be away from home for a rather large chunk of time. But, I promise each week will have at least two new blog posts. Heck, I pinky promise it :) Responses to any comments, however, will be delayed for a short while.


See you on the other side of the world,
Ms. C
xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog! Have a wonderful time in England! Haha, I wish I could go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous time! My husband and I spent our honeymoon in England and it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous!! Have a fabulous time and find some good new writers for us!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...