Friday, October 22, 2010

Back on the Hop


Ahhh another book blogger hop! I haven't participated in Jennifer's hop since September. I'm super excited to get back into the groove.

This week's question is "Where is your favourite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"

I think a large part of where I like to read depends on the weather. During the summer months I love to read out on my patio, soak up the sun, and enjoy a cold glass of ice water. But, more often then not, you'll find me on the couch with a big mug of coffee. Coffee, comfort, a book, and awesome views of BC's snow covered mountains just outside my window make the perfect afternoon... or one of them ;)


Happy book blog hopping everyone and thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. I'm happy reading anywhere. I seem to read for hours in my reading room or on the front porch.
    !
    Stop by if you get a chance!

    www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    You have such a great blog. I especially love your recipes. I am also a big baking person, and those cocoa ginger crisps look amazing. I think I may be trying them out in the near future! Count me as a new follower.

    - Emily @ Reading While Female

    ReplyDelete
  3. The view sounds like it makes your reading spot that much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The view sounds INCREDIBLE!!
    I'm a 2nd time hopper and having so much fun!! Also a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have a cozy place to read, and a great view! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - Your blog is so cute. I love it. I am new follower and look forward to future posts. Thanks so much.

    www.seasidebooknook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...