Saturday, October 2, 2010

Delays, Travels, and Life

First off - sorry for the almost-two-week delay. The past 14 days have been a whirlwind. I had places to go, jobs to attend, coursework to complete, people to visit, and a blog to write. I kept on promising to myself that I would get back to you all sooner rather than later... but that didn't seem to happen!

I've come to the realization that I am unable to provide literature review updates on a regular basis during the next two months. My courses and volunteer hours coupled with life as a 20-something gal just don't coincide with reading novels or non-fiction works for personal pleasure. But please continue to visit, you never know (heck, even I don't know) when the next random ramblings or literary critiques will be appearing.

I am determined, however, to regularly update our Yummy Lit section... so if you enjoy yummy pictures and funny stories that accompany my baking adventures make sure to stop by for a Sweet Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Real life does has a way of periodically curtailing our adventures in the land of fiction, doesn't it?

    Please do keep updating the Yummy Lit section as your schedule allows. I love cookies at any time, but now that the weather is cooler I really feel like baking.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...