Lately, I've been trying to make my blog more personal. Less serious literary reviews and a little bit more of 'me' for flavour. So, what better way to do this than participate in Five Question Friday at My Little Life.
~ ~ ~
1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope. I won't attempt it. Why?
A) Most likely something will go horribly wrong. Driving whilst playing with a stick just doesn't bode well for me... at least at first ;)
B) I love my pretty little automatic
2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Any kind of seafood.
Actually, there's a lot of other meat products I won't touch.
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favourite kind?
I don't buy them, but they do magically appear in my home. The all chocolate one's are divine.
4. How do you pamper yourself?
Bubble baths with lots and lots of bubbles! And, I suppose alcohol. I hardly ever drink, so when I do its kinda like pampering... kinda.
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Chels and C are the most common and derive directly from my name.