Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

You can participate here.

1. I love that today I'll be seeing K, my good friend. I don't think we've seen each other since the holiday season. I miss our crazy talks on pop culture, history, and overall randomness.


2. I love that my puppies (okay, maybe they're a bit old to be considered puppies *shrugs*) are in an extra-cuddly mood. I need all the cuddles I can get, so bring it on!


3. I'm loving vests. Lately, I've been adding a vest to some of my favourite outfits. I love how vests are so versatile and can dress up a plain outfit ever-so-quickly.


4. And, I'm loving the fact that in 40 days I will be in Europe with E! We've had countdowns to see each other that span over four months, making a 40 day wait sound like a walk in the park... kinda :P

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I are going to Europe in just under two weeks-we cannot wait! I love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K also loves the overall randomness our conversations. I also should have never bought the singamajigs as they are fun to fidget and play with.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...