Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Kitchen of Late

There is one cookie that has been an absolute hit here in Vancouver - JJ loves them, K loves them... heck, even I love them. These yummy treats are also E's favourite - so last week I sent him home with a container full to the brim of Chocolate Peanut-Butter Cookie Duos. I can't tell you how weird it was to be on Skype and see my little cookies being eaten halfway across the world! As a kind reminder to my old readers (and a pointer for new readers), make sure to try your hand at these cookies - if you love chocolate and peanut butter I'm sure you'll be pleased.


And, my most recent creation?

JJ kindly put in an order for Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. I've been told they are as tasty as the batch I made last September.

Fresh out of the oven.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, how delicious both kinds of cookies look! :) Isn't it wonderful when you're able to share what you make with others? I know I love sending cookies and truffles to my beau's parents in Germany. Happy baking and reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DJL,

    Thanks for stopping by! I love sharing what I bake... I tend to bake way too much for my household, so it works out well haha.

    Take care,
    Ms C

    ReplyDelete

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...