Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kindle's Special : Dead End Deal

Just a quick little newsflash ---

I am currently reading Dead End Deal by Allen Wyler.  It is a medical thriller and it is really gripping .... but I haven't yet finished the book.  Stay tuned for a full review in the near future.

I did, however, want to point out to you all that Dead End Deal is listed as Amazon's Summer Reading Promo. 

I am a lover of both print and electronic books, and I can't help but point out to you all that if you are thinking of purchasing a book which reads really well (as far as I can tell thus far) then it might just be the right time.  From June 19th to June 27th you can purchase a Kindle edition of the book for $1.99.   Bargain!

If you do purchase a copy, through Kindle's special or some other means, I would love to hear your views on Wyler's work, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments...
Almost as much as I love coffee.

All puns put aside, I really do adore the comments you ever-so-kindly post. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a few words. I love hearing your view on the topic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...